Coordination of Government functions.
- We are the link between the Government and citizens.
- Receiving feedback from Citizens on Government projects.
- Disseminating feedback to relevant Ministries for processing.
- Relaying responses from Ministries to the Citizens.
- Keeping Citizens Continuously informed on Government projects through public interactions.
Maintaining a clean, safe and sustainable Environment.
- Daily Collection of garbage and transporting to dumpsites.
- Holding regular clean up exercises within the County.
- Organizing Sensitization forums on waste handling and management.
There are plenty of sites in the entire County With the potential for sand harvesting and quarrying of
ballast, building stones and other minerals.
Machakos County is one of the safest areas to invest.
The County Government will complement the National Police Service by providing vehicles, housing and construct a forensic lab.
Machakos County is looking forward to having several modernized bus parks and a public transport system.
Markets and Stalls
Opportunity for Partnership and collaborations in construction of new modern markets and stalls to promote trade.
Solid Waste Management
Machakos Government seeks partnership in recycling of solid waste and sustainable utilization of abandoned quarry sites as Sanitary landfills.
Leadership Team Contact Details
Name: Hon. Titus Nzeki Kavila
Designation: CECM – County Administration and Decentralized Units
Mobile Number: +254 725 986616
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Mr. Robert Maitha
Designation: Chief Officer – County Administration and Decentralized Units
Mobile Number: +254 721 336958
Email Address: email@example.com